The Royal Canadian Mint excels in high purity bullion coins, and the Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coin was the first gold coin ever to be minted at .9999 fineness (99.99% pure gold).
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin’s design has the universally recognized symbol of Canada, the maple leaf, on the reverse side along with the gold bullion coin’s purity and weight. Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse side surface with the gold bullion coin’s face value and year of issue.
These are ideal bullion coin for British investors because they are VAT Free.
- Weight, purity and gold content guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Purest gold coin in the bullion market (1 troy ounce of .9999 pure gold).
- Worldwide popularity, gold bullion coin relatively easy to sell.
- Relatively low premium above the gold spot price because of its popularity.
- More flexibility compared to gold bars (Split your physical gold investment in fractional amounts of gold).
- VAT free gold bullion coin.
This product is a selection of random years coins, determined from our current stock availability.
Mixed year COINS
Mixed year coins are best value coins. We would supply a mixed variety of coins based on availability.
These coins have been circulated and hence may carry some cosmetic wear or marks. This does NOT affect value of gold in the coin, as the value is based on fineness of gold and weight.
We are committed to ensuring the value of gold we supply and hence we put each pre-owned item through rigorous testing. Testing involves checking for weight via calibrated industrial scales and purity using a NITON XRF gun analyzer.