The Royal Canadian Mint excels in high purity bullion coins, and the Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coin was the first gold coin ever to be minted at .9999 fineness (99.99% pure gold).
These are ideal bullion coin for British investors because they are VAT Free.
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin’s design has the universally recognized symbol of Canada, the maple leaf, on the reverse side along with the gold bullion coin’s purity and weight. Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse side surface with the gold bullion coin’s face value and year of issue.
- Weight, purity and gold content guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Purest gold coin in the bullion market (1 troy ounce of .9999 pure gold).
- Worldwide popularity, gold bullion coin relatively easy to sell.
- Relatively low premium above the gold spot price because of its popularity.
- More flexibility compared to gold bars (Split your physical gold investment in fractional amounts of gold).
- VAT free gold bullion coin.